Monday, July 5, 2021

Introduction

 Hello everyone!

My name is Amanda Banford and I am a junior who is dual enrolled at LBCC and OSU. I am currently living in Happy Valley, OR but I have moved around a bit and have lived in Colorado, Oregon, and Washington. 

My major is marketing so I took this class to gain some fundamental knowledge around how companies advertise and find out what people and potential consumers respond to. I am most interested in learning about what people respond to such as what colors, shapes, emotions, or even mode of delivery. I think that this section of marketing interests me the most because I've always liked figuring out how others think and comprehend concepts, I enjoy exploring how the mind works especially when it comes to business advertising. 

Outside of college I am very passionate about my online clothing store and I am currently working towards my goal of moving away from an online store and opening my own store front. I've bene selling new and used clothes online for seven years now and have completed over 10,000 transactions so this is where most of my time goes when I'm not focusing on classes. Other than school and work I enjoy paddle boarding, hiking, watching NBA and NFL games, as well as spending time with family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Listening: Converse Run Star Motion

  The brand I selected to analyze is Converse, more specifically I want to take a look at their new shoe: Converse Run Star Motion. This pro...